An epic journey into the unknown!
SteamWorld Dig is a platform mining adventure game for PC, Mac and Linux via Steam, PlayStation 4 and Vita and the 3DS via the Nintendo eShop.
Take the role as Rusty, a lone mining steambot, as he arrives to an old mining town in great need. Dig your way through the old earth, gaining riches while uncovering the ancient threat that lurks below...
Available worldwide, and blessed with multiple Game of the Year nominations such as Best Original Game, Best Indie Game, Best Handheld Game and - wait for it - Overall Game of the Year 2013! :)
Download now on Steam!
- Carve a path through the earth, and explore a deep underground world full of secrets, treasure and terrors.
- Uncover the remnants of Human civilization, a degenerate race of drunken, dynamite-wielding troglodytes.
- Meet the weird and interesting townsfolk of Tumbleton and help the community get back on its feet.
- Beautiful, high-res graphics with dynamic lights and multiple parallaxed background layers.
- Randomized worlds with emergent gameplay - a fancy way of saying that the game is both fun and replayable!
What do you think? Visit the official Dig Facebook page and have your say!